Large Chinese Elm Bonsai tree, shaped style, in a 35cm glazed pot
Stunning, high quality Chinese Elm bonsai tree - these trees are great for beginners and experts alike. Incredible looking specimen with thick, shaped trunk.
An easy tree to care for, they require water, a little sunlight and some annual pruning to keep them tidy.
These trees generally need repotting every 2 or 3 years but this time-frame is unique to every individual tree. The leaves of the Chinese Elm naturally grow quite small, meaning the tree looks in proportion when in its small pot.
These trees are a relatively hardy species and can be grown indoors or outdoors. When grown indoors try to keep away from direct heat sources such as radiators or fireplaces as this can dry the tree out too quickly.
Bonsai Level: Beginner / Intermediate / Expert
- Easy to care for, require low maintenance
- Aged, thick trunk and dense foliage
- Naturally grow small leaves keeping the tree in proportion
- Minimal pruning required every few months to keep the tree neat and tidy
- Hardy, this should be grown outdoors
- Supplied in a 35cm glazed bonsai pot
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.