Chinese Long Handled Fine Twig Bonsai Scissors 185mm
This pair of traditional, long handled, Chinese twig scissors are ideal for cutting buds and smaller branches on your Bonsai tree. The extra long handles are perfect for hard to reach, inner parts of the tree, making it easier to manoeuvre into those spaces. As you can see from the handle, these twig scissors are easy to grip, which will help you achieve a precise and clean cut.
Sourced from China, these steel Bonsai tree twig scissors are durable, long-lasting and are used by bonsai enthusiasts all over the globe.
- Approximate length: 185mm
- Material: Steel
- Durable and hard-wearing design
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Suitable for Indoors: Yes
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.