35-45cm Buddhist Pine Bonsai tree in a 20cm pot
Native to Japan and China, the Buddhist Pine Bonsai tree is a slow-growing evergreen that is relatively easy to care for, making it suitable for Bonsai beginners. The thick foliage is stiff and has an upright growth habit, giving it a distinct appearance you can appreciate.
Potted in a glazed ceramic pot, this Bonsai tree is an ideal addition to any home office or living space, as it can bring about a sense of calm and serenity. Also, the convenience of buying a Bonsai tree from our online shop means you can purchase one as a gift for a friend or relative.
These trees come in an attractive blue rectangular pot.
- Potted bonsai in a glazed ceramic pot
- Approximate width of pot: 20cm
- Approximate height overall: 35-45cm
- Suitable for outdoor use
This tree can be grown indoors or outdoors but, if indoors, needs to be placed in a position where it will get lots of sun and is much more difficult to care for. A greenhouse or cold frame can work as well, and, if keeping the tree outdoors, one of these is definitely a good idea for the Winter. Podocarpus do not tolerate harsh frosts well.
Latin Name: Podocarpus Micro
Suitable for Indoors: Yes
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.