Ryuga Stainless Steel Bonsai Root Rake / Tweezers Combination Tool
This rake / tweezers combination tool, from Ryuga and made of stainless steel, is a very handy little tool when repotting your Bonsai trees / general maintenance of substrate.
- Made from premium stainless steel, it is strong and durable
- This rake can be used to loosen & aerates the soil, removing surface weeds and enriching soil
- Gently removes soil from around the trees roots
- Easy to hold and work with for maximizing power & comfort while gardening
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand
Suitable for Indoors: Yes
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.