Japanese Bonsai Root Shears 18cm Yagimitsu
Simplify the maintenance of your Bonsai tree with this pair of highly durable Japanese root shears, which are ideal for cutting small twigs and roots. This pair of heavy duty root shears will last a lifetime when properly cared for.
The full hand grip and the precise cut they offer make the process of cutting twigs and roots easier. The powerful blades will help you remove unwanted elements of your trees with ease and will help speed up your repotting process.
- Approximate length: 18cm
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Sourced from the Yagimitsu brand
- Must-have bonsai tree tool
Suitable for Indoors: Yes
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.