Japanese Fine Trimming Bonsai Scissors 15cm Yagimitsu
When it comes to maintaining your Bonsai tree, you need to make sure you have a sharp pair of trimming scissors on hand to help. Our Japanese fine trimming scissors are a quintessential Bonsai tool, as they will help you maintain the canopy of your tree, as well as the tips of all the other branches, year on year.
These fine trimming scissors are made from carbon steel and are sourced from Yagimitsu, a professional brand that Bonsai artists worldwide prefer. Easy to hold, compact and sleek, these trimming scissors really are a must-have for any Bonsai tree artist.
- Approximate length: 15cm
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Compact packaging
- Durable and hard-wearing design
Suitable for Indoors: Yes
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.