Japanese Bonsai Cut Paste | 190g Tub | White Top For Deciduous & Tropical Trees
This cut paste from Japan is used to help seal any wounds to your conifer Bonsai trees, from full branch cuts to smaller bark incisions. Apply a small covering to open wounds and also the edge of Shari or new Jins to promote healing and rolling over of the bark.
The green top paste is specially designed for conifer trees, evergreens and pines etc.
White top cut paste is for all trees other than conifers, particularly deciduous and tropical trees.
- Ensure the health of your Bonsai by preventing rot and infection
- 190g tub will last a long time if used appropriately
Suitable for Indoors: Yes
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.