Be More Bonsai : Change your life with the mindful practice of growing bonsai trees | Mark Akins | ISBN: 9781405952064
Discover how the art of growing bonsai trees can lead to a happier, more mindful way of life
Amid the chaos of modern life, the ancient art of tending to bonsai can bring calm and perspective. The central tenets of this beautiful, meditative practice teach us patience, focus, calmness, perspective, planning, mindfulness and many more traits that can help us in our busy, challenging everyday lives.
This calming companion will guide you through:
- Caring for your own bonsai tree
- Applying the mindfulness of cultivating bonsai to everyday life
- The ancient Eastern philosophy of tending to bonsai
From the shedding of leaves representing the letting go of material possessions, to carefully tending to the bonsai roots just as we should our own core values, Be More Bonsai is filled with wisdom that you'll cherish every day.
Through the pages of this unique book, drawing on thousands of years of wisdom, elegant philosophy and a simpler, ancient way of life, we can all learn to Be More Bonsai.
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.