Variegated Snow Rose (Serissa) Bonsai Tree | Shaped Style | Height 30-35cm | In 15cm Pot
30-35cm Snow Rose (Serissa) Bonsai tree in a 15cm pot (Variegated Variety)
Bring a sense of calm into your home in the form of this Serissa "Snow Rose" miniature Bonsai tree. The name Serissa, along with its alter-egos of "Snow Rose" and also "Tree of a Thousand Stars" conveys wonderfully the beauty of this Bonsai tree.
This Bonsai tree, with its twisted, gnarled trunk, carries a secret as it typically only blooms twice a year, from spring through summer. Tiny white flowers appear amongst the miniature oval leaves, creating a stunning indoor (or outdoor) display plant. This particular Bonsai tree is sensitive to change; therefore, it is not one for the faint-hearted and will definitely benefit from the care of an experienced gardener. Properly looked after though, these trees are extremely rewarding and have a real beauty about them.
The variegated variety have a dual toned foliage and are considered slightly more hardy than the non-variegated variety. It's also generally noted that they more readily flower than their non-variegated counterpart.
- Potted bonsai in a glazed ceramic pot
- Creative gift for any experienced gardener
- Approximate width of pot: 15cm
- Approximate height overall: 30-35cm
- Stunning white flowers and gnarly trunk
Latin Name: Serissa Foetida
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.