Kanuma Medium Grain Bonsai Soil
Kanuma is a volcanic pumice with a PH of approximately 5.5. It can be added to other bonsai soils to lower the overall PH or can be used on it's own. The acidity makes this a great soil for trees such as Chinese Elm, Juniper, Azalea, Gardenia and Camellias, among others. It provides good water and nutrient retention.
This is a medium grain variety, with grains between 2mm and 6mm in size. It's moisture retention properties will help greatly in preventing your trees from becoming too dry during warm weather.
- Excellent water and nutrient retention
- Adds visual appeal to any tree
- Can be used alone or mixed with other soils
- Visual aid to help discern when the tree needs watering
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.