Chinese Privet (Ligustrum Sinense) Bonsai Tree | Shaped Style | Height 25-35cm | In 15cm Pot
25-35cm (Approximately) Chinese Privet Bonsai tree in a 15cm glazed pot
High quality, small, Chinese Privet bonsai tree - these striking, bold looking trees are great for beginners and experts alike. Relatively easy to care for and fast growing they make excellent trees for those wanting to try their hand at shaping and pruning Bonsais to their own taste.
They generally need repotting every 2 or 3 years but this time-frame is unique to every individual tree. The leaves of the Chinese Privet, similar to Chinese Elm, naturally grow quite small, meaning the tree looks in proportion when in its small pot.
These trees can be grown indoors or outdoors, but should always be brought indoors for Winter as they do not tolerate frost. When grown indoors try to keep away from direct heat sources such as radiators or fireplaces as this can dry the tree out too quickly.
Height: Approximately 25-35cm including pot
Bonsai Level: Beginner / Intermediate / Expert
- Easy to care for, require minimal maintenance
- Naturally grow small leaves keeping the tree in proportion
- Minimal pruning required every few weeks to keep the tree neat and tidy
- Can be grown indoors or outdoors (Summer only)
- Supplied in a 15cm blue glazed pot
- Beautifully structured and visually incredible
- Produces flowers if cared for well
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.