Yorkshire Bonsai have partnered with Klarna to provide Buy Now Pay Later options in the checkout.
Part 1: How it works
Shop now. Pay later with Klarna.
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1 Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Step 2 Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Step 3 Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay Step 4 You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
Part 2: Payments information
Pay in 30 days
Try your stuff at home and decide which items you want to keep. Make your payment in full 30 days after your purchase is shipped. No upfront payments, no interest, and no fees when you pay on time. Alternative version: Shop now and pay for only what you decide to keep. With this home try-on shopping option, get the items you want now and pay up to 30 days after shipment. No upfront payments and zero interest. Never any fees when you pay on time.
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Split your purchase into three equal payments. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. No credit checks, and no interest or fees when you pay on time.
Alternative version: Shop today and split purchases into 3 equal interest-free instalments. Zero interest and never any fees when you pay on time. Simply enter your card details and automatic payments are taken every 30 days.
Part 3: About Klarna
Pay online or in the app
Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
- Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
- Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login.
- Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/
Safe and secure With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Visit our FAQ (https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/) page to find out more about using Klarna.
At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. We believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why our smooth payment methods give you more time, control and joy so you can focus on the things you love.
- 80 million shoppers are using Klarna.
- 190,000 retailers are working with us worldwide.
- We’ve been powering online checkouts for 14 years