Japanese White Pine Bonsai Tree (Pinus Parviflora) | Shaped Style | Height 40-50cm | In 16cm Pot
One of the ever popular species of Bonsai tree, these excellent, beautifully shaped Japanese White Pine trees stand between 40 and 50cm tall, including the pot. All of these trees have great scope in terms of future potential shaping and styling. Alternatively, with their shaped, gnarly trunks, they can be left as they are and would just require a small amount of annual maintenance to keep the canopy neat and tidy.
These evergreen trees are best suited for outdoors and generally require repotting once every 3-4 years.
- Height: 40 - 50cm
- Comes in attractive 16cm (approx) unglazed pot
- Ever popular outdoor bonsai tree
- Gnarly trunk and beautifully shaped branches
Latin Name: Pinus Parviflora
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.