Japanese White Pine Bonsai Tree (Pinus Parviflora) | Shaped Broom Style | Height 40cm | In 20cm Pot | YB1180
One of the ever popular species of Bonsai tree, this superb specimen Japanese White Pine tree - standing 40cm tall, including the pot, it boasts a lush, dark green canopy. Lots of room to play with in terms of future potential shaping and styling. Alternatively, with it's shaped, gnarly trunk, it can be left as it is and would just require a small amount of annual maintenance to keep the canopy neat and tidy.
- Height: 40cm
- Comes in attractive 20cm glazed pot
- Moss covered soil provides excellent water retention
- Ever popular outdoor bonsai tree
Latin Name: Pinus Parviflora
Height: 40 cm
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.