High Quality Chinese Bonsai Branch Cutter 210mm | Stainless Steel
One of the most essential and practical tools to have when you own a Bonsai tree is a branch cutter. This premium quality tool features a concaved cutting edge which will allow you to cut into the branches of your bonsai tree, leaving a smoother, more rounded cut on the branch. This process helps facilitate smooth callusing, which helps with the trees' healing process as well as giving a more visually pleasing result.
Our high-quality stainless steel branch cutter measures approximately 21cm in length and is sourced from China. These hard-wearing and durable tools can easily last many, many years, with minimal maintenance.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Essential tool if you have a bonsai tree you want to shape and maintain
- Approximate length: 21cm
- Compact packaging
Suitable for Indoors: Yes
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.