35-40cm (Approximately) Golden Larch Bonsai tree in a 15cm pot
Introducing the stunning and unique Shaped Pseudolarix Bonsai Tree - a masterpiece of nature and artistry. This bonsai tree is carefully cultivated to create its distinctive and elegant shape, featuring a slender trunk and delicate branches that are meticulously trained to create an intricate and sophisticated design.
The Pseudolarix, also known as the Golden Larch, is a deciduous conifer that is native to China. Its needles turn a beautiful golden color in the fall before falling off, providing a breathtaking display of autumn colors. As a bonsai tree, the Pseudolarix is highly valued for its graceful silhouette, fine texture, and stunning autumn colors.
The Shaped Pseudolarix Bonsai Tree is easy to care for, making it an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced bonsai enthusiasts. It prefers full sun to partial shade and should be watered when the top inch of soil feels dry to the touch. With proper care, this bonsai tree can live for decades, providing years of enjoyment and natural beauty.
This bonsai tree is perfect for anyone who loves plants and wants to bring a touch of nature into their home or office. It also makes a thoughtful and unique gift for birthdays, holidays, or any special occasion. With its beauty and character, the Shaped Pseudolarix Bonsai Tree is sure to bring joy and inspiration to all who encounter it.
Height: Approximately 35-40cm including pot
Bonsai Level: Beginner / Intermediate / Expert
The photo shown is an example of the tree and is indicative of the tree you will receive.
- Easy to care for, require minimal maintenance
- Naturally grow small leaves keeping the tree in proportion
- Minimal pruning required every few months to keep the tree neat and tidy
- Hardy, can be grown indoors or outdoors
- Supplied in a 15cm glazed pot
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.