32cm Buxus Harlandii Bonsai tree in a 25cm pot
With its twisted trunk and full foliage, this Boxwood bonsai tree would make a creative addition to your home. The attractive greenish-yellow leaves create a distinctive appearance, which complements the blue ceramic pot.
This potted Bonsai tree is a multi-stemmed evergreen Bonsai, with a bushy canopy giving it a full-bodied appearance. We recommend this Bonsai for a more experienced Bonsai practitioner or an experienced gardener, as they can be challenging to grow, especially in a temperate climate such as the UK. Particular care should be taken during the peak of Summer, when it is important that the trees do not get too dry.
- Potted bonsai in a glazed blue ceramic pot
- Approximate width of pot: 25cm
- Approximate height overall: 32cm
- Ideal gift for experienced Bonsai tree enthusiasts
- Can be grown indoors or outdoors, but outdoors is preferable during the Summer
Latin Name: Buxus Harlandii
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.