38cm flowering Brush Cherry Bonsai tree, in 20cm pot
The Brush Cherry is a flowering and fruiting tree, native to South-East Asia, New Zealand and Australia. Potted in a blue, glazed ceramic pot, this Bonsai tree, belonging to the Myrtle family, features small, dark green, oval-shaped leaves arranged in opposing pairs.
In the spring, you will see this bonsai tree transform as it may show small, puffy white flowers, the perfect display piece for your office, home or garden. In Autumn, they change again as they develop bright red, edible berries. You can easily shape the tree as it grows by pruning the canopy to a desirable shape and trimming the offshoot branches to keep them tidy. For the more experienced or adventurous, it will make a great tree for further shaping and styling.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Ideal gift for any occasion
- Approximate width of pot: 20cm
- Overall height of tree including pot: 38cm
- Likes some sun and warmth but try to avoid full sun
If keeping this tree outdoors, it is best to try bring it indoors (or into a greenhouse) during Winter as they do not respond well to harsh frosts.
Latin Name: Syzygium
Suitable for Indoors: Yes
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.