30-40cm (Approximately) Azalea Bonsai tree in a 20cm pot
Height: Approximately 30-40cm including pot
Bonsai Level: Beginner / Intermediate / Expert
An Azalea bonsai tree is a miniature version of the popular flowering shrub, with beautiful and vibrant blooms that add a burst of color to any setting. These trees are known for their delicate foliage and exquisite flowers that bloom in a range of shades, including pink, red, white, and purple. Azalea bonsai trees require regular maintenance, including pruning, watering, and fertilizing, but with proper care, they can thrive and produce stunning blooms for many years to come. They make a beautiful addition to any bonsai collection, indoor or outdoor garden, or as a gift for a plant lover.
- Easy to care for, require minimal maintenance
- Naturally grow small leaves keeping the tree in proportion
- Minimal pruning required every few months to keep the tree neat and tidy
- Hardy, should be kept outdoors
- Supplied in a 20cm blue glazed pot
Care Guide: View our care guide
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.