Akadama Bonsai Soil | 2 Litre Bag
High quality Akadama Bonsai soil. This coarse substrate provides excellent drainage as well as excellent water retention. In addition, it looks great and can boost the overall aesthetic of any Bonsai tree. It can be used alone or mixed with another medium such as Kurodama or ordinary potting soil.
- 2 litre bag
- Excellent drainage
- Excellent water retention
- Adds visual appeal
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.