35cm Creeping Juniper Bonsai tree in a square pot
Creeping Juniper is a generally low-growing, evergreen that is often used for ground cover. It's growth habits make this tree perfect for the cascade or semi-cascade bonsai styles, although not exclusively. Their branches are generally flexible which means shaping can be achieved using wire.
This mature specimen has super dense foliage and it offers a striking, vivid green silhouette and an authentic Japanese aesthetic. This tree likes full sun and it's substrate must never be left completely to dry out.
Creeping Junipers are classed as low maintenance as they don't tolerate well large amounts of pruning. They can be cut back to maintain the desired shape but it should be done in sections rather than all at once.
- Potted bonsai tree in a glazed blue ceramic, cascade-style pot
- Approximate width of pot: 25cm
- Approximate height overall: 35cm
- Ideal gift for experienced Bonsai tree enthusiasts and beginners alike
- Can be grown indoors or outdoors, but outdoors is preferable during the Summer
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.