These Jasmine bonsais are an evergreen shrub that produce delightful, small but fragrant white flowers. When not flowering, the leaves are a vivid and glossy green colour and these alone provide a striking look. The branches are relatively flexible and can be shaped with ease.
They are native to China and Japan and have been grown there as bonsai for many, many years. As they are tropical plants they require a fairly warm and humid environment to thrive. In the UK they will prefer to be indoors, although during the Summer will probably benefit from some outdoors time.
They are considered one of the more difficult subjects to care for, but those willing to provide the attention and time required will be richly rewarded.
Height: Approximately 25-30cm including pot
- Produces beautiful, fragrant white flowers
- Great aesthetics and brightly coloured leaves
- In 12cm pot with drainage hole
- Upright shape with many branches
- 25-30cm high including pot
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.