These fruit bearing trees make excellent bonsais. Commonly more known as Hall Crabapple these outdoor trees produce small flowers in the Spring then go on to produce small fruits. They enjoy lots of sunlight and also require a good amount of water.
Fertilise every 2 weeks during Spring and Summer to achieve the best results.
Although fairly hardy trees, in Winter it is advisable to protect these trees from very harsh frosts.
Height: Approximately 40-50cm including pot
- Relatively easy to care for
- Thick, shaped trunks
- In 21cm pot with drainage hole
- Produces small fruits
- 40-50cm high including pot
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.