20cm (approx) Bird Plum Bonsai tree in a 12cm, faux wood effect pot
The beautiful Bird Plum bonsai tree, also known as the Sageretia and Sweet Plum, is a subtropical evergreen native to Japan and China. Presented in a faux wood effect pot, this flowering Bonsai tree would make an ideal indoor plant (or outdoors with appropriate care).
Adding to the striking beauty is the changing appearance of this Bonsai tree over the course of the year. The foliage has hints of rusty red, which turns to glossy green. If left to blossom, the small white flowers that appear in the canopy transform into tiny purple plum-shaped fruits.
- Approximate height overall including pot: 20cm
- Approximate width of pot: 12cm
- Ideal bonsai tree for beginners
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive unless stated otherwise in the actual product's description
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.