39cm Banyan Fig Bonsai tree in a 15cm, glazed pot
The Ficus is one of the most popular indoor Bonsai trees, as it is a desirable tree for beginners and experts alike. The Banyan Fig Bonsai tree requires minimal attention, as they can tolerate many different environmental factors.
If you have a hectic lifestyle and want to lower your stress levels, this fig Bonsai tree could help. The lush canopy of leaves combined with the twisted trunk makes this an ideal display piece that can add an element of peace to any room.
In the UK this tree should generally be kept indoors, especially through the colder months of the year. It may benefit from being kept outside in Summer but only if temperatures remain high.
- Interesting and exciting gift for beginners or expert gardeners
- Approximate width of pot: 15cm
- Approximate height overall: 39cm
Latin Name: Ficus
Suitable for Indoors: Yes
- Image shown is of the actual tree you will receive
- The height given is from the base of the pot to the top of the tree.
- The tree received may be slightly different from the picture. Whilst we try to keep the photos of our trees as up to date as possible, these are live plants and, as such, will continue to grow and change slightly in between the times we take the photos.
- Some of our Bonsai pots are bought in bulk and unfortunately it's impossible to photograph each single item so the photograph used is taken from one random item of each collection we sell. In 99% of cases this means that any differences won't even be noticeable, however, if you have seen a particular image of a pot that has a certain streak of paint in a certain place, bear in mind that the pot you receive may not be 100% identical to this.